It is important to seek legal advice from an experienced commercial lawyer before entering into a lease so you know and understand the key terms and conditions contained in the lease.
It can also reduce potential risks to you personally or to your business at a later stage.
Everest Legal are experienced in all aspects of drafting, reviewing and handling disputes about commercial and retail leases.
We look to provide clear, concise and cost effective advice and documentation with a prompt turnaround.
Everest Legal can assist you with the following:
- Preparation and reviews of retail, commercial, industrial and rural leases and the assignment, variation, sublease and extension of such leases
- Tenant and landlord advice
- Acting for landlords and tenants in their lease negotiations
- Acting for landlords and tenants in relation to defaults, breaches and termination
- Acting for landlords and tenants in relation to disputes